You'll actually look forward to your morning commute. Life is calling. How far will you go? Learn more about the Peace Corps

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Technological Problems

So I wrote a blog post about a week ago while I was taking a break from teaching computer classes at the Elementary School but when I went to post it online I found that because I wrote it using Vista and the new Word it won´t open with any of the older programs which are utilized everywhere in the city, including on my laptop! How frustrating! Now it makes me wonder, I am teaching these kids how to use Vista, will they be able to utilize the older versions of Windows that are prevalent throughout the city and the country? Is it worth it? Eventually everything will be updated to newer versions, but here eventually could be 5 or 10 years from now. I too will eventually post that blog, but hopefully it will be more like 5 or 10 days from now!

No comments: