You'll actually look forward to your morning commute. Life is calling. How far will you go? Learn more about the Peace Corps

Friday, October 17, 2008

Marathon, Buenos Aires, and Patagonia

After a long 16 hour bus trip from Asuncion I arrived in Buenos Aires and fell in love! The city is amazing and beautiful and I truly enjoyed it. It reminded me a bit of New Orleans. We stayed in the San Telmo neighborhood where there were tons of cafés and lots of stuff to do. The marathon was Sunday and it was raining the entire day. I finished though and am proud to say that I beat last year´s time running it in 4 hours and 4 minutes. Next year 4 hours flat! Monday I jumped on another bus headed to Bariloche in Patagonia. The view here is beautiful. I will be putting up tons of pictures very soon. So far I´ve been biking through the mountains, hiked up 3 different mountains and now I am headed out to do Paragliding! This is an amazing break from volunteer life in Paraguay! Tomorrow I´ll be on a day trip to El Bolson. Monday it´ll be busses all the way back to Paraguay.

No comments: