You'll actually look forward to your morning commute. Life is calling. How far will you go? Learn more about the Peace Corps

Sunday, February 3, 2008

One More Day

Well I am down to one more day in Cleveland before my journey begins. I would like to thank everyone for making my last weekend in town a lot of fun. A special thanks to Lauren and Mom for a great party! Thank you to everyone who came! Now if I can just get this packing situation under control all will be ready for my departure. All except the part about saying goodbye. I am sure that there will be even more tears tomorrow night and again on Tuesday morning. Thanks again to everyone for your support... I'm sure I will need it over the next two years!

4 comments:

Audra said...

Love the picture... it's perfect!

CONNIE said...

HEY GIRL,

JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I AM PROUD OF YOU AND I MISS YOU.
TAKE CARE.

YOUR BIG SISTER
CONNIE

Unknown said...

Melissa...
please be safe...
please have fun...
learn as much as you can...
miss you lots...
your HKI partner in crime...
cynthia

Jill said...

Hey Melissa! We will miss you!! I'm sure you will do great:)