You'll actually look forward to your morning commute. Life is calling. How far will you go? Learn more about the Peace Corps

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Random Thoughts

  • This week I have worn both thermal underwear and shorts and a tank... this weather is a bit crazy.
  • Why is it that every time I take out a book to read people think I am reading the Bible? Do I look religious or is the Bible the only publication worth buying in Paraguay?
  • Why do people become teachers if they don't want to teach?
  • You know its cold when the water coming from the faucet felt freezing yesterday, but its suddenly warm today.
  • Why is there no such thing as a direct response? Everyone always just talks in circles.
  • My youth group had a really successful soccer tournament last week, however the girls were in the kitchen making panchos while the boys played... they start young here. 
  • Why is PDA not only acceptable but encouraged while couples behind closed doors forbidden?

No comments: