You'll actually look forward to your morning commute. Life is calling. How far will you go? Learn more about the Peace Corps

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Its Been Awhile

So as the summer vacation comes to an end and I fill myself with anticipation for a super busy and hopefully very productive school year I realize that I have not written a post in some time. I have not melted away in the heat, I just don´t have much to report. The summer in Paraguay has been somewhat boring and monotonous. Nothing too exciting going on and when the newness of summer wore off so did my creative juices. Luckily this week the ball gets rolling again. I have two summer camps this week in two different cities. I will be taking a total of six kids to learn about leadership and teamwork as well as responsible citizenship. It will be a totally hectic, but hopefully very exciting week for the kids.

It has officially been one year since my arrival in Paraguay, crazy to think that I´ve already been here one year. In some ways it has flown by but in others it seemed to go so slow. I am looking forward to the next year and three months. I think that it will fly by. I also think that I will be able to accomplish a ton. Until next week... when I hope to have more to tell...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Melissa,
We have been visiting your blog thruought the year.I have shared your blog with some of my associates from work. They are very interested in your progress. I hope you don't mind if they write you.
we miss you and miss your family as neighboors. Elizabeth and Rebecca were very excited to see your beautiful photographs of Paraguay, your host family and friends.
Please feel free to drop us a line or two, if you have the time.
Lot's of Love!
God Bless!
The Juhasz Family