You'll actually look forward to your morning commute. Life is calling. How far will you go? Learn more about the Peace Corps

Friday, July 11, 2008

Geography Camp

So after one day of intensive planning and three days of chaos my geography camp has come to an end. I had about 70 kids come in all, 25-35 at a time. Even with the help of another volunteer it was rough. The kids were rowdy and didn´t really want to listen, but I am hoping that they got something out of it. We were unable to finish the World Map, but I am hoping to work on it over the next week and possibly finish it up. I am putting up pictures from the camp on the Flickr site. Next week I plan to take a break and relax a little bit. We´ll see if that actually happens!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Seventy kids?!? Whoa. Congrats on surviving the whole experience. :)